Lisa Lieberman-Wang is a keynote speaker, media personality, #1 bestselling author, that is always in high demand with media, organizations, companies, charities, and other groups, because of her practical, inspiring, and authentic approach to changing the way you feel about yourself.
She loves to engage her audiences and gets right to the point. She’s been featured on all the prestigious television stations including CBS, ABC, NBC, FOX and The CW as their relationship, success strategist and breakthrough expert and many companies including Harvard University, Konica Minolta, Blue Cross Blue Shield, The Navy Memorial, Athems, Health Plus Amerigroup, Success Resources, California Women’s Conference, Women Leading the Future, Society of Professional Women “SPW”, Joyful Women’s Conference, Small Business Expo, Rotary Clubs, Chamber of Commerce’s among others, sharing her knowledge and experience to help create even more change among individuals.
As the #1 Bestseller of the book FINE to FAB, co-creator of the neuroscience Neuro Associative Programming and Licensed Master NLP Practitioner and trainer Lisa is a powerful leader who has inspired over 125,000 people around the world through her live seminars. Lisa’s personal triumph over depression, date rape, sexual abuse, eating disorder addictions, and self-sabotage gave her a unique insight into the methods that are actually proven to help let go of destructive habits and become more successful in all realms of life. She shares these insights through her seminars and television in a way that allows the audience to start applying them to their lives immediately in order to begin the healing process for themselves.
Lisa’s expertise reaches every aspect of your business. You are your business! If you are challenged, so is your business. Your business is a reflection of the owners and the players, when looking at the business we need to look at them first. Whether you are looking for topics related to empowering women and men, self-help, overcoming fears, addictions, personal growth, relationships or business development, Lisa will be able to create a custom program to inspire your attendees.
She’s been speaking for 25 years to audiences of all sizes, including corporations, organizations, healthcare professionals, and women’s conferences. Lisa has shared the stage with notables like NY Times #1 Best Selling Authors Sharon Lechter, Mark Victor Hansen, Tony Robbins, Forbes Riley, Loral Langemeier and Raymond Aaron, in addition to Dr. Fab Mancini, Elizabeth Smart, Bill Walsh, Alex Boye, Michelle King Robson, Ted McGrath, Dr. Roger Sahoury, Willard Barth, Crystal Hansen and Bernie Dorman.
Lisa uses her personal narrative, proven strategies for breakthroughs, and audience participation to create a keynote address that will grab the audience’s attention and change lives. Lisa’s professional seminars have been described as inspiring, entertaining, motivational, informative, and even life-changing by past attendees.
Book Lisa to be a source of inspiration at your next event
Lisa customizes a speech to deliver at every event that addresses your organization’s unique needs, goals, and concerns. Her speeches will always:
- give the audience practical tools to improve their lives,
- create a supportive and open environment at the venue, and
- inspire positive change in the lives of the women who attend.
Lisa’s professional, talks, and seminars are described as “inspiring, entertaining, motivational and informative.” She speaks on empowering women and men, self-help, overcoming fears, personal growth and business development.
Executives & Entrepreneurs choose to work with Lisa because she’s not just a one-trick pony “Breakthrough Expert” or “Success Strategist”, but a true business leader—She has done over $60 million in personal sales in her prior corporate career. She has lead countless professionals to multi-million dollar businesses including herself. In addition, Lisa has advised and helped nurture the businesses of many professionals creating 6 and 7 figure incomes today, you can be next!
Her audiences include CEO’s, companies, businesses, associations, and charities. Lisa will carefully customize her talk for your needs.
To inquire about Lisa Lieberman-Wang speaking at your next event, please fill out the form today or call 1-877-250-7275 today.
Book Lisa to Speak
“Lisa Lieberman-Wang is a true example of a phenomenal business leader and professional speaker who is giving back to other women by sharing her wealth of knowledge to catapult professionals into being the best leaders they can be. Helping to accelerate their advancement and expand the influence of women leaders of all professions and strengthen our business community. Her genuine spirit made her an easy facilitator to work with, and also shined through in her presentation. We are grateful that she was able to share her time with us. Our members walked away with more than just a lesson in business.” Nicole Stephenson, Programs Director, Society of Professional Women The Main Line Chamber of Commerce
Lisa’s Keynote Topics:
Overcoming Self-Sabotage -7 Secrets to FAB – Lisa’s Interactive Presentation
As Lisa’s most sought after seminar, 7 Secrets of FAB is time – tested to teach you practical strategies to stop self-sabotaging in a simple, step-by-step approach.
You will learn how to:
● take control of your life and feel empowered to start living the authentic, fulfilled life you deserve
● recognize the choices in your life and the true power you have over them, and
“We were honored to have Lisa speak at our Courage & Purpose Retreat. Lisa has the ability to captivate the audience and make them feel extremely safe and comfortable to open up and literally transform. Lisa adds a special touch, element and value to an event, I know this because I’ve seen her have the same impact at multiple events. I highly recommending the gifted Lisa! Don’t miss out and book her today.” – Susan Vernicek, CEO of IdentityMagazine.net
“Lisa you are such an authentic and heartfelt speaker. I remember so many in the audience visibly moved when you shared your story! Thank you for all you do to empower others.” ~Annual Conference – Arlene Vasquez Washburn, CEO Matchmaking Institute
Redefining Success Both Personally and Professionally
Lisa’s Interactive Presentation
As Lisa’s most sought after seminar, tested to teach you practical strategies to redefine success both professionally and personally.
You will learn how to:
- stop subconsciously holding yourself back or sabotaging your own efforts
- recognize the choices in your life and the true power you have over them, and
- discover why you are enough, no matter where you are at in your life in this moment.
- increase your financial thermostat to bring you even more success
- achieve a happier, more productive life right away,
- balance personal needs with life at work, home, in your relationships, or in multiple aspects of your life,
- take control of your life and feel empowered to start living the authentic, fulfilled life you deserve
Become a Sales Machine & Make the Register Ring
Best Sales Person Outsells Average 57:1 using the DISC personality styles
• Mastering Influence – you can’t influence someone until you know what influences them.
• Identify what they are buying and sell it to them
• Avoid selling to your fears
• Save time and frustration with people that waste your time.
How we do it:
Creating an interactive environment where they learn some tips and tricks to identify what a persons personality is with two easy questions.
• Teach you how to recognize different personality styles based on what they value most and what to say to each of the 4 quadrants D, I, S,C to create interest.
• We will put everyone in teams to come up with a strategy to sell their product to the D, I, S, and C.
• Then pick a few groups to pitch it to the room. Example: Have all the “S”s stand and have a team pitch them.
• We will provide you with handouts to support the lesson and easy cheat sheets to commit it to memory.
Done with crowds from 50-5000 and everyone leaves wanting even more.
You will have rave reviews from the participants and the management team as everyone in the room will be engaged and have fun learning.
What LIES Beneath
- how training your brain to be positive at work actually fuels greater success,
- identify the LIE’s that have been keeping you from achieving your goals,
- how you have been programmed from an early age before you knew it by well-meaning elders, (and it wasn’t all positive)
- what positive psychology really means on a practical level, and straight forward strategies to achieve a happy state in the midst of change and challenge.
“Lisa Lieberman-Wang is a dynamic, engaging and authentic speaker. She brings a presence to the stage that people can relate to, along with a sense of humor. She touches the heart and soul of everyone in the room. She offers a valuable messages that are always attached to tools that can be applied immediately to take your personal fulfillment and to the next level.” Dr. Roger Sahoury, #1 Bestselling Author, The Gladiators Guide to Corporate Health & Wealth, CEO, Above & Beyond Wellness
Go for the “NO’s”
A favorite among entrepreneurs, professionals, consultants and sales people in changing your mindset for success. A proven step-by-step approach to grow yourself and your business effortlessly by getting even more YESes and winning the game.
• Master discerning the Want to Satisfy the Need to get the most “YESes”.
• Understand what “NO” means to the customer and how to turn it into a “YES”
• Research: 65% of customers say NO 4x before saying “YES”
• 92% Give up after the first “NO”
• How to overcome feeling rejected when you get a “NO”
• Grasp what mental decisions you are making when you don’t get a “YES”
• Learn to love getting “NO’s” and how it will lead you to more “YESes”
• Master the Success Model to gets the most “YESes”
Other popular presentations include:
• How to Be the Best You Can Be
• 3 Musts to Increase Performance, Productivity & Profitability